Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: My AG Dolls now have a BLOG!!

  1. #1
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Exclamation

    I just started a blog for my dolls. I plan on letting a doll update it daily, wich should be very fun.
    I let Raven do the first post

    I would love it some of you all would look at it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Here's the link:
    http://thepumpkinpatchdolls.blogspot.com/

    Let me know what you think!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL I love it! I have a feeling my dolls would be calling me a slob as well--but hey I'm sort of an organized one, at least I can find stuff in the piles too! (They underestimate the power of humans don't they) Very cool blog and idea, can't wait for the next post!

  3. #3
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    I love doll conversations! Great work. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Post

    Hello!
    Sorry, I tried to PM you but it didn't work. It said there was an error. I changed it so you may PM me, if you like.
    I am a little nervous that you aren't happy at me. Please don't me mad for whatever reason. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute. Good Idea.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    Glad to hear that some people liked it! I am going to be adding to it everyday, unless something comes up.... the link is in my signature.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Originally posted by I*love*dolls:
    Hello!
    Sorry, I tried to PM you but it didn't work. It said there was an error. I changed it so you may PM me, if you like.
    I am a little nervous that you aren't happy at me. Please don't me mad for whatever reason. [img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks! I was just wanting to work things out with you from your original thread. Don't worry, I don't bite, just say Boo! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very creative and very cute! Thanks for sharing. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice! I love Raven's personality. It'll be interesting to hear about what happens when Julian and Jaron arrive.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •